WHERE on device galaxy J5 is music stored ?

littletebs

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016
I loaded some up ages ago from PC but now want to add/delete and can't find it anywhere.

Also how do I get the device to read music I've loaded onto a formatted SD card ? - card is "live" 'cos I've put other apps onto it and they're fine.

Solution
Hi littletebs,

You can try below steps to check the location of the files you saved before.

1.)COnnect your device to your laptop/computer.
2.) Go to computer
3.) Click your SD Card.
4.) On the search field on top of the window, search for any song that you remembered that you copied or type .mp3 (this will search for all the music in your device )
5.)Wait for it to finish searching and you will see all the audio files.

below every file, you will see its location. :)

As long as the file type of the audio is compatible with the player it will show on the playlist. if you like you can download musixmatch, i have it on my phone and on my tablet, it will give you free floating lyrics for your audios. :)

Hope this helps! :D

myca0409

Commendable
Apr 6, 2016
Hi littletebs,

You can try below steps to check the location of the files you saved before.

1.)COnnect your device to your laptop/computer.
2.) Go to computer
3.) Click your SD Card.
4.) On the search field on top of the window, search for any song that you remembered that you copied or type .mp3 (this will search for all the music in your device )
5.)Wait for it to finish searching and you will see all the audio files.

below every file, you will see its location. :)

As long as the file type of the audio is compatible with the player it will show on the playlist. if you like you can download musixmatch, i have it on my phone and on my tablet, it will give you free floating lyrics for your audios. :)

Hope this helps! :D

Solution