where to get service for pioneer bluray bdp-150 3-d multi region dvd player

Ed_23_

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
i need service on my blu ray bop 150 3-d multi region dvd player It follows the disk for abut 15 minutes than stops. Local shop does not want to repair Is there any place I can send it to confirm their findings?

Solution
It's not a matter of confirming the problem it's a matter of parts availability and cost of repair. Often it costs more to fix than to replace IF there are parts..
The only option would be to send it to a Pioneer warranty service center. They may charge you for an estimate since they are reluctant to waste time finding the problem when there is little chance you will spend enough to do the repair.
If you are in the US try
http://www.unitedradio.com/consumer-electronics/customer-services/

Ed_23_

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Ed_23_ : "where to get service for pioneer bluray bdp-150 3-d multi region dvd player"

i need service on my blu ray bop 150 3-d multi region dvd player It follows the disk for abut 15 minutes than stops. Local shop does not want to repair Is there any place I can send it to confirm their findings?

Ed_23_

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Ed_23_ : "where to get service for pioneer bluray bdp-150 3-d multi region dvd player"

It's not a matter of confirming the problem it's a matter of parts availability and cost of repair. Often it costs more to fix than to replace IF there are parts..
The only option would be to send it to a Pioneer warranty service center. They may charge you for an estimate since they are reluctant to waste time finding the problem when there is little chance you will spend enough to do the repair.
If you are in the US try
http://www.unitedradio.com/consumer-electronics/customer-services/

Solution