Solved! where's your power button on the 60 inch rear projection TV. I have it plugged up but don't see the light coming on in the fr

Nov 18, 2018
Someone gave me a 60 inch Mitsubishi rear projection television I plugged it in nothing comes on where it says power light and I don't see what the actual button is to turn the power on. Please help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 7
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! My vizo TVE48 - C 2 Power on and off button is broken and I don't have a remote how can I get my TV on?
LG smart TV - power button problem
Solved! My Magnavox flat screen turns on but the buttons won't let us turn power down or change settings
Solved! Change from DVD to cable no remote only power button need input
I have a lg smart tv has sound but no picture, and the power button want turn blue on tv it stays red
Solved! How do I turn on a 2008 Element TV without a remote and no power button?
Solved! How do a program a universal remote to a vizio tv that has no power button to turn on
Manual Power Button
Can’t turn on M471i-A2 remote doesn’t work no power button
My Vizio smart tv does not have a manual power button on it an I can't order a remote that came with it because its an older
How can I turn on a 50-inch Panasonic flat-screen TV no remote no power button
Have to press power button 10 to 15 times to switch on Tv
I have a SamsungLN32B550K1FXZA that has no power button on it. I also have a universal remote how do I turn the TV on
Input only button working on Vizio remote
I have a older vizio smart tv the only button on the remote that works is the power button and there is only a power button on
My 4k smart TV shut off and won't come back on but the power button on the TV is on why won't it come on
Lost remote with no power button
When we push the power button nothing happens and the red light isn't on.
I pressed the power button accidentally but now my TV is not turning on its show red led light
The standby light is on by the TV is not responding to any button on the remote including the power button

ASK THE COMMUNITY