Which Anti Virus should i get for a gaming PC? Help me decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixsb5

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
Well, I've been struggling with picking an anti-virus software for my PC lately.

I had been using ESET smart Security 7 trial version and I noticed that whilst playing games like MW3, it made my NAT type moderate. I thought it might be because of my old router, I bought a new Asus Rt-n56u and it was the same. Such a shame! Then I uninstalled my Antivirus and saw the I got my NAT open. The software, scanning, and detection is super fast and like 3 Mbs capacity. So since then, I've been trying to find a suitable AV software that doesn't interfere with my gaming experience. About 2 weeks ago, I downloaded this not-very-well-known AV software, called : Webroot Secure Anywhere. I've been using it for 14 days now, and it's working okay. my NAT is also open. just it caused me some problems like deleting some of the softs I've been using.

So the question is: Should I get this Webroot SecureAnywhere

or

Get the one you suggest for me?

thanks in advance.

I suggest paying a visit to this Webroot first before suggesting something else. This software has some unique abilities.

Solution
dont know if this is a joke posting but webroot now most times online is a anti virus software that a trojan loader now. I would remove it and use avg or avast as a free anti virus software now.

Status
Not open for further replies.