Which gaming headset should I buy? There is no limit... I was thinking about the Sennheiser p363d and the steelseries h wirele

Status
Not open for further replies.

danituga

Estimable
Oct 12, 2015
Which gaming headset should I buy? There is no limit for the money... I was thinking about the Sennheiser p363d and the steelseries h wireleless. I'm prefering the steelseries but what do you think?

Important things for me:

- Best confort while gaming hours and hours with glasses
- Best sound quality I can get
- Mic doesn't matter (steelseries have a bad mic)
- weight
- if wireless, a changeble batterie

What do you think guys? Is the Sennheiser that much better? Where is wireless bader? Do you have facts, where is which one better?

Maybe wireless better? Because no cable is in your way? But sound quality like a wired headset?

Solution
Astro a40s are what I have and they are the best headset I have ever owned. They are fairly light weight, but if there is any heaviness it makes up for it in the quality and compfortability. 4th night of having them I had them on my head for around 7-8 hours and I didn't have to take them off because of fatigue.. They are $250 USD and they come with a mix amp, works with PC Xbox and PS4. They are dolby digital surround sound and can be turned off via the mix amp.

Mkarmelk

Estimable
Sep 13, 2015
hello.

i have a turtle beach px22. and i am crazy about it! it's clear with a good surround in games. it have got a amplifier to controll all settings such as: mic, game volume, bass, treble, others voice volume, and your own voice volume. and that for only €80.

hope you get any further with this,

Kind Regards,

M.

broidk

Estimable
Oct 22, 2015
Astro a40s are what I have and they are the best headset I have ever owned. They are fairly light weight, but if there is any heaviness it makes up for it in the quality and compfortability. 4th night of having them I had them on my head for around 7-8 hours and I didn't have to take them off because of fatigue.. They are $250 USD and they come with a mix amp, works with PC Xbox and PS4. They are dolby digital surround sound and can be turned off via the mix amp.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.