Solved! Which IBM Lenovo Laptop is better

woshka

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
I want to get a new laptop and I was told that IBM is one of the best and professional laptops in the world
after suffering so much from my hp pavilion 1275mx that has so much low performance that i bought it in a hurry without investigating its performance

so now I have some options from IBM.

I want to know if you people have had any experiences with ibm and specifically with these models

corei 5
3YG
Z560 - 243

Y560 - 258
Y560 - 036

corei3

Z560 - 029
Y560 - 034

Thanks

Solution
Lenovo is a reliable brand, no doubt. The question is though, how do you plan to use the laptop, i.e. gaming, office, etc...? If you are gaming or using any hardware intensive programs, I'd shoot for the core i5. If you plan to use it for office and internet based apps, shoot for the core i3 model.
Lenovo is a reliable brand, no doubt. The question is though, how do you plan to use the laptop, i.e. gaming, office, etc...? If you are gaming or using any hardware intensive programs, I'd shoot for the core i5. If you plan to use it for office and internet based apps, shoot for the core i3 model.

Solution

woshka

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
I doubt in those models that has diffrent grapgic cards
I do want corei5
I use Adobe Flash DrewamWeaver Fireworks AfterEffects Photoshop
I am a programmer
AfterEffects needs a good graphic card and rendering
i do not play game so often but i do like If I got a game even every year,i could have a good gaming experience with it

in this model
Y560 - 036 ATI® + Intel®
it has stated ATI+ INTEL
I am confused
intel is not good when it is comming with graphics
as they are both used in its graphic
is it still reasonable to be good or not

Thanks in advance