Solved! Which is the best Anti-virus solution?

Goyim

Estimable
Jun 17, 2014
I'm choosing between Avast, Kaspersky and Bitdefender. I've been using Avast since 2007 and it hasn't failed me since, just wanted to know your guy's opinions and recommendations.

Solution
Thanks for using Avast for so long, over 10 years! We appreciate it.

If you want to learn more about how Avast protects you and what makes us different, we have a nice visual breakdown of our protection layers here.

You might also want to read about CyberCapture and Behavior Shield, our nextgen protection shields, and a recent post on our blog on how we use machine learning in our antivirus to predict threats.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions and thanks again for your support!

Blaze_1

Estimable
Nov 17, 2015
I have Kaspersky on my desktop and Avira on my laptop. I like Avira free, but dont like ads. (for their products only mind you.) Kaspersky Free doesn't do that (yet.) Both stop viruses very very well. Avira's scanner is slower. I'd use Avira on the downstairs desktop, but an error after a windows update left me unable to use it, or reinstall it. And because I don't want to keep diagnosing said problem, I just installed kaspersky, and am very happy with that.

Avast-Team

Estimable
Mar 3, 2017
Thanks for using Avast for so long, over 10 years! We appreciate it.

If you want to learn more about how Avast protects you and what makes us different, we have a nice visual breakdown of our protection layers here.

You might also want to read about CyberCapture and Behavior Shield, our nextgen protection shields, and a recent post on our blog on how we use machine learning in our antivirus to predict threats.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions and thanks again for your support!

Solution