Which is the best free photo editing software for an absolute beginner ?

hari2202

Honorable
Aug 4, 2013
I have no experience whatsoever with photo editing .

All i want is to brighten ,darken , create some cliparts , create some colorful table, create some planners,to do lists , merging two photos and such things ....

i dont think i need something like photoshop to learn these things... but since i dont have any experience i don't know some basic ease of use applications either ..

so suggest me a ease of use photo editor

For windows 7 ,64 bit

prit87

Estimable
Jun 16, 2014
the best photo editing software is Photoshop ..................current version is cs6 .........its a little bit tricky but you can get full guide in YouTube for beginners and in a month or so u will get used to it........i have personally learned Photoshop like that........but if photoshop is to much then use photobrush...

kelix09

Estimable
Jul 18, 2014
You can try out Cyberlink PhotoDirector 3 software. It is the best and simplest photo editing tool both for beginners and for Advanced photographer. It's an editing software for everybody.

Big Frog

Estimable
Jul 14, 2015

PhotoScape is very easy to use and good for beginers.
If you want more pro-quality adjustments, you may like PT Photo Editor.
If you need the most flexibility, Gimp is your choice.

ManyMaran

Estimable
Jul 25, 2015
I would say Pixlr is good for an absolute beginner..
it is very simple, also the GUI is nice and easy to operate. Use it for a few days, if not a week and you will get used to it. However, if you need more complex application then Photoscape is the deal... or you could go for Paint.NET (you can get from this getpaint.net)