Which Laptop Is Better?

Zakah

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
Which laptop is better?

HP g7-2317cl which has max memory of 8GB also this is a refurbished laptop so it would only have 90 day warranty, or ASUS K55N-DS81 max memory of 16GB. this laptop would be a years wannty under ASUS.

They pretty much have same specifications I just don't know which one is less likely to need to be fixed for hardware within the next two years.. Also I will be using the laptop to game.

Solution
I looked at the specs and they are about the same except the HP has a higher screen resolution and a larger screen. As far as RAM goes it all depends on what apps you will be running. I've never owned an ASUS so I can't comment on the quality or durability of the ASUS brand. I do have an older HP laptop which is performing as well today as it did when I purchased it. Well, maybe a little better since I upgraded the HDD to an SSD. I've never had to replace any of the internal components or send it in for repair and I've had it for better than three years.
I looked at the specs and they are about the same except the HP has a higher screen resolution and a larger screen. As far as RAM goes it all depends on what apps you will be running. I've never owned an ASUS so I can't comment on the quality or durability of the ASUS brand. I do have an older HP laptop which is performing as well today as it did when I purchased it. Well, maybe a little better since I upgraded the HDD to an SSD. I've never had to replace any of the internal components or send it in for repair and I've had it for better than three years.

Solution