Which Laptop Should i Pick???

Personally, I really do not like HP laptops... so take THAT!!!

Anywaste, if you are looking to play games then one with the AMD A10-4600M would be better. While the Radeon HD 7660m is more powerful than the Intel HD 4000, it is slower than most dedicated graphic cores. The nVidia GT 620m and the Radeon HD 7660m offers similar overall performance I believe. The Intel HD 4000 is a slightly more power than the nVidia GT 610m.

Rapperkqk

Honorable
Nov 28, 2012

uh..ok i will be doing rreeeeaally light gaming thats basically it.... i will prob be web browsing most of the time

The Intel CPU tends to consume less power than AMD CPUs so generally speaking it should offer better battery life assume both batteries have the same capacity. The laptop with the Intel CPU is also a little lighter which is something to take into consideration if you are going to be carrying it around with you. However, you do get 2GB less RAM (which you will not notice) and 250GB less storage capacity (500GB vs 750GB). But the potential longer battery life with the Intel CPU and lower weight trumps the additional 250GB of storage. 500GB is good enough, at least for me.