Which of these two should I buy? (URGENT)

Solution
Well if you want it to play games, neither will be a good option. If you want it for running applications the Dell is better because it has a newer processor. If you want to "try" to play games on it, the Acer may be a good option but won't be much better. Acer is a great brand. I have purchased many of there products. They have great quality control and sell top tier products.

Ayush Goyal

Estimable
Dec 3, 2014

Dell has Geforce 820M whereas Acer has Geforce 740M and I heard 740 is much better than 820. But I am not quite sure about Acer brand when Dell is available option. Please help me out.

gilbadon

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2008
Well if you want it to play games, neither will be a good option. If you want it for running applications the Dell is better because it has a newer processor. If you want to "try" to play games on it, the Acer may be a good option but won't be much better. Acer is a great brand. I have purchased many of there products. They have great quality control and sell top tier products.

Solution

Ayush Goyal

Estimable
Dec 3, 2014

Thanks your your reply.
It would be too much but can you suggest me any other good laptop under 30k-32k better than these ones?
I am a Dota2 player and I know I cant get good laptop for that within this range but my old Vaio's IC got damaged and can't be repaired without replacing the motherboard and hence I got to buy a cheap laptop.
Please can you do this favor to me?

gilbadon

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2008
Sorry, I can tell you what is good, but because we live in different countries, it would be too steep of a learning curve to find you a good deal as well. Feel free to post here if you need more help and I'll give my opinion.