jaitch

Estimable
Oct 4, 2014
DELL i3541-5001BLK Notebook AMD A-Series 8GB Memory 1TB HDD 15.6" or Asus 550lnv-nb51? And why?

Solution
I would defently pick the ASUS, it has dedicated graphics and a i5 U-series CPU (U-series is good for battery time). ASUS is generally a better brand than DELL in my opinion atleast.

The DELL has a quad core AMD CPU which is significantly slower than the i5, doesn't seem to have a dedicated GPU either, it does though have 250gb of extra storage and a touchscreen.

I would defently pick the ASUS, the i5 is more powerful, it's dedicated gpu beats the integrated in the AMDs at anytime.

NiCoM

Estimable
Feb 8, 2014
I would defently pick the ASUS, it has dedicated graphics and a i5 U-series CPU (U-series is good for battery time). ASUS is generally a better brand than DELL in my opinion atleast.

The DELL has a quad core AMD CPU which is significantly slower than the i5, doesn't seem to have a dedicated GPU either, it does though have 250gb of extra storage and a touchscreen.

I would defently pick the ASUS, the i5 is more powerful, it's dedicated gpu beats the integrated in the AMDs at anytime.

Solution