which processor is good for gaming .like Call of duty mordern warfare n advanced gaming.among Intel or Amd apu quad core 8?

Abhinavkaushik

Estimable
Jun 1, 2015
I just want to buy a laptop bt getting confuse bteween Intel or Amd apu Quad core 8 .Basically i need it for gaming and Animation purpose.please suggest..coz i have heard that AMD apu processors has heating problems....

GRIMM732

Estimable
Jun 3, 2015
Well like hang-the-9 said, it really depends on what your price range is, and ALOT of processors can run modern warfare, its not that hardcore of a game, but yeah an i5 would be great, im sure it would do anything you really want it to, its just a matter of the money

johnf03

Estimable
Feb 11, 2014
Intel. It is better at single threading. And, you dont need a huge PSU if you are using Intel Processors. I recommend an i5-4690K for gaming. It is strong, and you can play most games in 1080p. If you have a weak GPU, i suggest you to save up your money and buy the GTX 970.

Fix it Frazier

Estimable
Jun 24, 2015
this is an obvious answer. ive used both intel and amd. and hands down amd will preform better for the price. depending on what your mother board is compatable with id go for the AMD FX 8350 or the 8370. best bang for your buck right there, 180$

bharat2284

Estimable
Jun 6, 2014
Intel processors have better single threaded rating whereas amd has better price per performance ratio. since you are gaming i will suggest you to get an i5 laptop with dedicated graphics e.g. gt 860m or 850m which you can get for around 46000 INR on flipkart. amd apus are also good and with their integrated graphics you do not require a dedicated graphics.

This is about a laptop, those are desktop CPUs.

Vasu Deo

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
AMD a8.....easily AMD GPU perform far better than intel's and a8 comes with radeon R5 graphics which is fine for running AAA title games....like GTA 5 ,cod advanced warfare etc. ..at low settings....

On the other hand...even and Intel hd5500 which is considered as an good Intel GPU ....can' t match with radeon r5...
Thank you✌

You are very wrong here, Intel has had better CPUs since about the Athlon 64 days. Onboard AMD graphics did have an advantage for a while though, but not the CPus.