which processor model should I buy?

Jose Ramon

Commendable
May 1, 2016
good afternoon I want to know how I should buy a processor board I5 compatible with my laptop Dell Vostro 1540 Laptop Motherboard Intel HD Graphics w 48.4IP01.011 RMRWP, the board has the following specifications. Supported CPU type: Intel Celeron, Intel Core i3 series Intel Core i5 series, System Chipset: Intel HM57, 2 Memory slots, Supported Memory type: DDR3 SDRAM (1333MHz) Minimum memory capacity 1 GB, Intel onboard HD Graphics Compatible With: Dell Vostro 1540 Intel Motherboard currently I use an Intel (R) Core (TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz processor?

Solution
The likelihood of finding a laptop motherboard which has the ports, switches and sockets in all the right places to fit your case is thousands to one. I say that even if you bought it from Dell, it would only be available if they made a model of that spec in the same range as your own.
The likelihood of finding a laptop motherboard which has the ports, switches and sockets in all the right places to fit your case is thousands to one. I say that even if you bought it from Dell, it would only be available if they made a model of that spec in the same range as your own.

Solution