Solved! Which smartphone do you recommend to buy for camera and autonomy? [500 €]

Sep 9, 2020
Hello everyone!
I need some advice please.
With a maximum budget of 500 € can I find better than the p30 pro in terms of autonomy and camera?
I don't care about other features: 90hz, 5g, ip68, audio jack, etc. I want the best smartphone for autonomy and camera according to my budget.
Thank you!

Solution
If you want a camera, buy a camera. Use your phone as a phone. My phone cam can do nothing my Canon Camera (50D EOS) can do. And BTW, I can't make calls from my camera either!
Even if a phone has a large # of Mega Pixels, it's shooting through a tiny crappy lens, and landing the image on an even worse tiny crappy CCD. Phones are for talking, cameras are for decent to GREAT pictures.

Most people don't carry cameras with them everywhere they go but do have their phones. Having a good camera in a phone is about what a vast majority of people need or care about the quality of pictures they get. Convenience and good enough quality usually beats out best in class.

HUAWEI P30 Pro would be as good as any of the phones to try, the...

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
If you want a camera, buy a camera. Use your phone as a phone. My phone cam can do nothing my Canon Camera (50D EOS) can do. And BTW, I can't make calls from my camera either!
Even if a phone has a large # of Mega Pixels, it's shooting through a tiny crappy lens, and landing the image on an even worse tiny crappy CCD. Phones are for talking, cameras are for decent to GREAT pictures.

Liberbliss

Prominent
Mar 3, 2020
Hi! On 30th Sep, I received my first Android phone that is POCO X3 NFC. It has an admirable camera. I have been experimenting with this phone. So far satisfactory results. Costed me just 250€.

Most people don't carry cameras with them everywhere they go but do have their phones. Having a good camera in a phone is about what a vast majority of people need or care about the quality of pictures they get. Convenience and good enough quality usually beats out best in class.

HUAWEI P30 Pro would be as good as any of the phones to try, the flagship models all would have good cameras, even if you get a used one a generation or two old.

Reactions: Liberbliss
Solution

Liberbliss

Prominent
Mar 3, 2020
I agree with you. Most of us are not professional photographers. Photos are taken while going out, enjoying a scenery, etc only to be shared among the family and friends. Not for publication in any photo journal or joining any contest. Hence a good camera in a phone is an admirable thing.