Which smartphone is better

mikewaazowskii

Estimable
Sep 4, 2014
i've narrowed my search to samsung s4 mini, lg g2 mini and xperia m2.

samsung s4 mini has everything i need in one smartphone. only con is battery.

lg g2 mini also has everything i need but design is my biggest turn off. it looks so cheap and i don't think i will get used to the keys on the back.

xperia m2 design is just wow. it has all specs i need but camera is really bad (not to mention front facing camera). i'm not addicted to selfies but for this price range i need better camera.

so what is more important: battery, design or camera? and also can you recommend any other phones at this price range.

Solution
If you are on a strict budget, I would suggest the OnePlus One, and the Nexus 5. They are budget friendly smartphones that comes with flagship specs. They both come with processors, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 and 800, respectively. Which is not that bad. OnePlus One's camera is better though than the nexus 5. It has 13mp rear facing camera while the Nexus 5 only has 8mp.

If camera is what you're looking for in a smartphone. I would recommend the latest release of the Xperia family, the Sony Xperia Z3. It has 20.7mp rear facing camera, and a 2.2mp front facing camera.

booyah01

Estimable
Sep 4, 2014
If you are on a strict budget, I would suggest the OnePlus One, and the Nexus 5. They are budget friendly smartphones that comes with flagship specs. They both come with processors, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 and 800, respectively. Which is not that bad. OnePlus One's camera is better though than the nexus 5. It has 13mp rear facing camera while the Nexus 5 only has 8mp.

If camera is what you're looking for in a smartphone. I would recommend the latest release of the Xperia family, the Sony Xperia Z3. It has 20.7mp rear facing camera, and a 2.2mp front facing camera.

Solution

TysonWhite1

Estimable
Aug 16, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini features a dual-core 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.5 GB of RAM, 8 GB of expandable storage, and a 4.27 inch qHD Super amoled screen.

I would say battery is the most important thing as there is no point in a phone looking good or having a good camera if it cannot stay on. If you give me a budget I will be able to give you the best phone for you. Also could you let me know what you use the phone for as this is important?