which Smartphone to buy?

Deepak8822

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
I shortlisted either of these phones to buy..
1. Sony Xperia SP
2. Nokia Lumia 820
Which is best to buy..
Performance should be better,No lagging..
Suggest me best phone to buy.
Budget is less than 22K INR

Solution
I can recommend the Lumia, Windows Phone 8 is great. I have the Lumia 822 (Verizon Wireless) and it's a smooth interface. Everything runs fast and the menu's are easy to customize and navigate. Everything you want is on the main screen and you can customize icon size and position. Everything else is on an alphabetically sorted list on the second screen. The hardware is pretty good for the price and Windows uses it nicely.

I'm no fan of Windows 8 on desktop's or Laptop's, but on phones, they have a winner.

Martell1977

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2010
I can recommend the Lumia, Windows Phone 8 is great. I have the Lumia 822 (Verizon Wireless) and it's a smooth interface. Everything runs fast and the menu's are easy to customize and navigate. Everything you want is on the main screen and you can customize icon size and position. Everything else is on an alphabetically sorted list on the second screen. The hardware is pretty good for the price and Windows uses it nicely.

I'm no fan of Windows 8 on desktop's or Laptop's, but on phones, they have a winner.

Solution