Which Sonos play should I get? 1,3 or 5

Billyfish3

Estimable
Oct 10, 2014
Hi,
I want to get a wireless audio player for my bedroom which is quite small. I have a pc and a tv in there in a close proximity so if I get a Sonos play 5, could I use it a tv speaker and a pc speaker and will sound better than on board sound. And also what is the difference between the Sonos play 1 and 3 is it worth spending more for the 3 or is the 1 good enough?
Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!!

Billyfish3

Estimable
Oct 10, 2014

I'm not really that fussy on audio but I do like the Sonos setup and look of it but don't really know which one to go for

The Play 5 is much better than the 1or 3 so if the price works for you go for it. It has better sound quality not just more volume capability.
It has an aux input for your PC or TV (you would need a switch to use both without manually switching them) and a headphone output that you might find useful.

Billyfish3

Estimable
Oct 10, 2014

Thanks for the suggestion but I think the Play 5 is a little to steep for me and also don't have anywhere to put near my TV. I am now wondering which to go for between the Play 1 or 3. My room is about average size, would the Play 1 be fill the room and still sound good. Is the bass any good in it?