Solved! which tv help

Oct 26, 2018
IM LOOKING AT THE LG65C8PU THE SONY 65X900F OR THE SONY 75X900F WHICH ONE SHOULD I BUY AND ALSO WHAT 4K BLUE RAY PLAYER SHOULD I GET I WANT A GREAT PICTURE MOSTLY BUT THE APP MENU SHOULD MATTER TOO. SOME ADVICE PLEASE I COULD REALLY USE IT I CAN GET THE LG FOR 2611 WITH 2 YR WARRANTY I CAN GET THE 65 SONY FOR 1800 BUT PAY EXTRA FOR WARRANTY AND I CAN GET THE 75 SONY FOR LOW 2800 WITH 2 YR WARRANTY SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE HERE I WATCH ALOT! OF TV SPORTS SIMPSONS EVERYTHIGN REALLY MY TVS ALWAYS ON WHEN IM NOT WORKING PLEASE GIVE SOME GOOD ADVICE THANK YOU

Solution
I have the opposite view - - I think Sony TVs are great quality - - any Sony device in fact.

Ask ten people and they'll give you different answers based on their own experience.

But, yeah, tim is right about reading reviews -- especially buyer reviews on the vendor sites.
Generally stay away from anything like a brand name you've never heard of, or anything that's ridiculously low in price.
I have the opposite view - - I think Sony TVs are great quality - - any Sony device in fact.

Ask ten people and they'll give you different answers based on their own experience.

But, yeah, tim is right about reading reviews -- especially buyer reviews on the vendor sites.
Generally stay away from anything like a brand name you've never heard of, or anything that's ridiculously low in price.

Solution
I have a cheap Sony, 40R510C (usd$350 in 2015) and would pay extra$ if I were to do this again. This dang thing is built cheap, can't even keep the clock when unplugged, low power cpu, takes up to 30 seconds to fully "boot up." Apps choke when asked to do something strenuous like fast forwarding. Saving grace: thin.

Am curious about the new Chinese brand TCL(?) Costco is carrying it, said to be the largest TV manufacturer after Samsung, decent reviews, but am still afraid of Chinese toxic chemicals.