Which version of bitdefender should I get?

Justin21

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
I am about to build my first PC and I think I narrowed down the security software to bitdefender, I just don't know which version I will get.
Each version is having a sale and I can get pretty cheap.
Here are all the current prices
http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/windows-10-security.html

I am between the "Total security mulitple devices" because it is the same price whether I get 5/10 devices so I can put one on my PC, laptop, tablet, etc.

Or I can just get the "Internet security - advanced protection" because it has almost all of the features, and I can get it on 3 devices for $45.

Any input or advice on which to get will be greatly appreciated!

Solution
1. TS is limited to 5 devices, top get 10, you need to buy it again. be aware tho ... and this is why we stopped using BD. The new version requires you to manage all licenses from separate e-mail addresses. Instead of just carrying around a USB stick from site to site, I need to log on and download at each site / PC which is very time consuming. We switched to Kaspersky as it's less hassle... 3 PC license was $34.95 when I bough 2 of them recently

2. Never buy from direct from vendor... always cheaper and the discount stores
$5 cheaper for IS version here for example ... if ya time it right or search around ... will find it cheaper, discount sales are frequent...
1. TS is limited to 5 devices, top get 10, you need to buy it again. be aware tho ... and this is why we stopped using BD. The new version requires you to manage all licenses from separate e-mail addresses. Instead of just carrying around a USB stick from site to site, I need to log on and download at each site / PC which is very time consuming. We switched to Kaspersky as it's less hassle... 3 PC license was $34.95 when I bough 2 of them recently

2. Never buy from direct from vendor... always cheaper and the discount stores
$5 cheaper for IS version here for example ... if ya time it right or search around ... will find it cheaper, discount sales are frequent
http://store.fileforum.com/p33832-bitdefender_internet_security_2016_3-pc

3. Very often when you buy Internet Security, you will get a free upgrade to Total Security ... I pick the number of licenses and which one based upon cheapest per seat ... two 3 license packs is often cheaper than one 5 license pack

Solution