While watching TV my menu screen keeps popping up will use the control panel remove it but then it pops back up after few seco

Michael_611

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
While watching TV my menu screen keep popping up I would like to find out how to turn it or get it to go away when used to control front panel and it goes away and then comes back

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abdabra Streaming Video & TVs 1
emilyjames Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question how watch movies what I buy on microsoft store but on diferent media player if that is posible.
Question I have found some froud people to watch football live but how is possible to get it at just time?
Question How do I watch my local channels from "back home" now that I have moved?
Question Audio on soundbar from tv when watching Netflix
Question Watching Live TV from TV Instead of Tablo
Pub wants to watch rugby on two tvs
How to Watch the Trailer of a Video Title in Full Screen on Netflix
Watching youtube on my Vizio. Kept stopping to " loading ". I pressed the input button on the TV repeating every few minutes.
I have a flat screen but i tryed to watch tvfrom my laptop sith the HDMI cord but its telling me No signal
Hitachi Roku TV 55R80 while watching TV over Antenna screen will change back and forth from full screen to channel guide and s
I have s screen that comes up on my Sony Bravia whenever I watch utube, how do I get rid of it?
i have a 42inch element flat screen how do i hook up or watch movies off a memory stick
We have a 72 or 73 inch Mitsubishi TV. The screen was too dark the last time we watched it. The next day when I turned it on t
Can I watch my dvd player thats hook up to my flat screen insignia tv without a hdmi cable and no antenna and no cale box
WATCHING TV screen goes off red blinking led 2flashes pause repeat, any help or ideas? KDL55HX729 SONY
I have a Epson projector I would like to watch live tv from ..I want to project on a backyard movie screen...it has hdmi input
LG 60PV250 - Was watching tv when screen went black, audio still works, now a loud buzzing sound.
My LG smart tv blew out I was watching tv heard a pop the screen went black and smoke stared coming from the back of the tv ou
While watching Netflix, screen went to black. Now TV goes to black every time it is turned on.
My pioneer plasma tv has a green spot in the middle of the screen when watching some programs. Does anyone have an idea what i

ASK THE COMMUNITY