why cant i receive sound from my rear speakers and centre one, i have 6 speakers only 3 provide sound when using tv and netfli

julie juncar

Estimable
Jul 1, 2015
why cant i receive sound from my rear speakers and center one, i have 6 speakers only 3 provide sound when using TV and netflx, i am using 2 rca cables via Tv and Philips HTB3580 home theatre my tv is a jvc led HD display with no HDMI ARC , just 3 HDMI s

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
T Audio 2
J Audio 11
B Audio 1
E Audio 1
stavrosmast Audio 4
P Audio 2
T Audio 1
V Audio 1
E Audio 1
A Audio 4
C Audio 15
C Audio 1
B Audio 1
M Audio 1
C Audio 2
B Audio 4
B Audio 1
E Audio 4
Similar threads
Question How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Sansui G-7500 and ELAC Debut F6.2 speakers - "caution: 8 ohm or higher" warning on receiver, ELAC's are gorgeous sounding, but
surround receiver only producing sound in one set of speakers
Can't get sound from my PC to go through my TV receiver.
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
Solved! Why do my Yamaha natural sound at receiver RX-v681 telling me to check the speaker wires?
Sound Receiver Options,compatibility,question
How to have sound come out my speakers thru my receiver (TV, DVD, etc)
Help. NO rear sound! 5.1 Receiver shows DTS mode on. Rear speakers work in other occasions.
LG Smart TV to Sony Receiver - No Surround Sound
my okyo av receiver sr-508 stops giving me sounds through my speakers but its still on
Sony STR-DN1080, 5.1 surround back speakers don't work even though they work in the setup using test tone.
Looking for help on wiring configurations on 5.1 system to soundcard, an receiver?
Connect HDTV so that it's sound comes out of JVC Receiver speakers
Recently I have bought logitech z506 speakers, while connecting to DTH receiver rca cable, it gives humming sound, with no inp
i have 5.1 sound system and its 140 watts pro speaker and want to work in big room and loud, cann i buy 150 watt AV RECEIVER?
Surround Sound Receiver - TV connectivity
witch better for gaming with the tv sound bar or speaker 2.1 with receiver
receiver less speakers need help!
How to hook up my Yamaha HTR 5860 receiver to Samsung LED Smart TV for surround sound ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY