Why does facebook keep shutting down my page and saying it has detected suspicious activity please verify by uploading a pictu

ittybitty012000

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
Why am I being harrassed by facebook? This has happened now 3 different times. I had to start a new one because the one I had for over 4 yrs had this happen and after verifying they still never unlocked it. It is now starting on my new one and I do all social posting for our church and I cant!! Trying to reach and save souls and FACEBOOK DEVIL is getting in my way!!!

Solution
Kinda sounds like you answered your question by asking your question. "Why does facebook keep shutting down my page" "because its saying it has detected suspicious activity and to please verify by uploading a picture" Facebook devil is quite evil, if I may, I would recommend switching to myspace, it is much more jesus friendly.

Calibuilt99

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016
Kinda sounds like you answered your question by asking your question. "Why does facebook keep shutting down my page" "because its saying it has detected suspicious activity and to please verify by uploading a picture" Facebook devil is quite evil, if I may, I would recommend switching to myspace, it is much more jesus friendly.

Solution