Why doesnt my laptop turns on?

YakTab

Distinguished
May 29, 2010
Hello,
I have a HP pavilion and I plugged in a BOSE charger. The computer dididnt do anything. Just a little light came on. I couldnt turn it on. Then I plugged in the hp charger and the same thing happened. I couldnt turn it on and the little light was on. the BOSE has 18V output and the hp has 18.5V.
BUT, 3 days from now something was asking me if i allowed to make changes in my computer. an unknown program and i always clicked deny. I think that a friend clicked allowed the last time it was used.
Can a virus do this? or the bose power messed it up?

Solution
Hi there YakTab, Personally I don't think a virus will be able to do that. Did you even get to see the booting screen? If not, I think its most probably a hardware issues, maybe you would want to call their online support or pay their service center a visit.
Cheers,
holl0w :)

holl0w

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
Hi there YakTab, Personally I don't think a virus will be able to do that. Did you even get to see the booting screen? If not, I think its most probably a hardware issues, maybe you would want to call their online support or pay their service center a visit.
Cheers,
holl0w :)

Solution