Why is this ad ineligible?

Mar 29, 2018
Hi I have tried to get an ad published for a client of mine however Twitter is saying it is ineligible / there are no analytics coming through. It is an awareness campaign so only looking for increased impressions. It is for a vineyard and initially they said it was due to their alcohol policy but we are not selling wine, just advertising their attendance at a trade show. There is no wine bottle on the image. I am stuck!! Any suggestions please?

Mar 29, 2018
Hi Thanks for your response and I realise that vineyards sell and produce wine BUT the policy states that you while Twitter restricts the promotion of online and offline sale of alcohol and general awareness of alcohol brands. These restrictions are based on the specific product or service being promoted, as well as the country that the campaign is targeting. However it then says

What products or services are not subject to this policy?

This policy generally does not apply to:

Alcohol accessories such as bottle openers, shot glasses and cocktail shakers
Breweries, wineries and distillery branding, tours and tastings
Recipes for alcohol, cocktail recipes, or alcohol-based food recipes

In terms of the basis of the awareness of the campaign we are targeting distributors attending the largest wine fair in the world in Italy and telling them we will be there and the stand number we will be on, inviting them to come and see us for a tasting . Maybe it's that?