why my laptop pushing very little air out of it??

Furious_1

Prominent
Apr 29, 2017
Hi,
I want some help....i don't know why my laptop is blowing very little air out of it.Before 1 years ago i play games on it and it runs smoothly but i don't know a disgusting sound starts coming from it i don't even know about that but i think it is coming from dvd writer but when i noticed that the sound is coming from the fan and the fan is blowing very little air out of it and increasing the temperature of laptop i stopped playing games on it but after some days the sound coming from it just stopped and the laptop is just vibrating little but the fan is blowing very little air out of it....I don't know about it...
please help!!!!
THANKYOU in advance

Sounds like the laptop needs to have its insides, and fan(s) cleaned of debris, dust, dirt, etc. If that doesn't resolve the fan issue, then the fan itself may need replacing.

NOTE: If the laptop is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer rather than open it up yourself.

Furious_1

Prominent
Apr 29, 2017

but there is one more issue that when i start my laptop and type password it automatically turns off and then second time when i start it, it runs smoothly without getting turning of