Why would friend switch SIM cards and why all the weird stuff happening

Jan 13, 2019
Why would someone want to switch SIM cards? I was getting notification that my sim had one too many numbers possibly. Then when doing chk on friend, his phone number came back as dba federal something or other can't remember it all. I asked him and no response. Later I notice my sim has markings where it had been removed. It was new phone and I don't use ink pens to remove so had to have just been done while I was sleeping. When I do a sim analysis on his and mine both come back SSi connexions Canada then Guam then another then Verizon US. Now chking phone numbers his registers to KC MO metro pcs and mine to cellco partnership dba Verizon. Similar to what his said at beginning of all this. The whole dba thing to me looks like they are scamming ppl. I'm worried as to why my phone is coming back as that now. Why would he have changed Sims and what does all this mean?

First place to contact would be your service provider and ask them about the message you got. Who is "they" that is scamming people? No one would know what your friend did if anything, they would have access to your phone while you were sleeping? Even though it's a new phone, did you install the SIM card yourself?

Jan 13, 2019

Jan 13, 2019
I didn't install the sim myself. I have noticed many different things happening and only two ppl around when it happens. And I was just curious. I know nothing about phones or sim cards, only what I have researched. I'm being told I am crazy though. I just know that I did a sim trace recently and it only listed Verizon now it list 4 different things and the sim looks as if it has been removed many times. I never removed it once. Was hoping some one knew what the other stuff was that I listed above.