Wife of New MI6 Boss Posts Photos to Facebook

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetzMan007

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
Hey come on they went over budget and they needed some excuse to give out. so instead of telling everyone what they are spending the money the make up some bullshit. and they probably already decided to can the MI6 James Bond leader and get a new one like M.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
LOL you people with your idea of national security. There are much bigger fish to fry in England than future MI6's head's in-law. A tube station, library/book store or school will cause far more fear than some private person's home.

cruiseoveride

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2006
[citation][nom]theholylancer[/nom]there fixed[/citation]
I absolutely hate people who do that "- there fixed".
It just oozes arrogance.

Oh and I think MI6 should just send 007 in and sort out facebook.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]battery[/nom]*sigh* women.[/citation]

not all women are this damn dumb, i know quite afew blonde bimbos tnat are ashot brigther tahn this even. this is the case of a really really stup[id person has nothgin to with her sex

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I'm fighting a losing battle, aren't I?[/citation]

any time you ( or me , or any one else) fights with bigoted morons , theya re fighting aloosing battle , don't feel bad, you cant convince these poeple of any thing.

on anotehr note in jane's defence the tech industry more and more is seeing many many girls/women in the field from games to comp hardware even, so battery and the holylancer can take thier smart a--ed mouths and stick em where the sun don't shine.

dont worry not all of us dudes are so narowmined :p

Upendra09

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
[citation][nom]demonhorde665[/nom]any time you ( or me , or any one else) fights with bigoted morons , theya re fighting aloosing battle , don't feel bad, you cant convince these poeple of any thing. on anotehr note in jane's defence the tech industry more and more is seeing many many girls/women in the field from games to comp hardware even, so battery and the holylancer can take thier smart a--ed mouths and stick em where the sun don't shine. dont worry not all of us dudes are so narowmined[/citation]

True that, people who still think women are stupid need to get with he times, every woman has to do pretty much everything in her family, something that some men don't want to do but are too proud to admit it.

royalcrown

Distinguished
May 31, 2006
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I'm fighting a losing battle, aren't I?[/citation]

...Oh well, at least YOU'RE smart...hehe...pretty cute too :p

..but ya hafta admit that's pretty dumb if it's not bait.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]Upendra09[/nom]True that, people who still think women are stupid need to get with he times, every woman has to do pretty much everything in her family, something that some men don't want to do but are too proud to admit it.[/citation]
Women aren't stupid by default. Some are sure, some men are too. However women are .... clumpsy/prone-to-fuck-up with regards to technology easier than men. Not sure exactly why, but that's how it is. At least from my experience.

Tattysnuc

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
[citation][nom]Upendra09[/nom]True that, people who still think women are stupid need to get with he times, every woman has to do pretty much everything in her family, something that some men don't want to do but are too proud to admit it.[/citation]

That's as much a sexist steriotype as anything! Not every bloke is married to a housewife!

Mine has a job, and even drives! Fancy that!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
You guys were having a "women are just as good as men" discussion while I was asleep and you didnt wake me?! I'm so hurt!

For the record, I'm the first chick in line to admit that a lot of women are pretty clueless when it comes to technology but that doesn't mean there isn't a bunch of men in the same boat.

My identical twin is afraid of traffic cones when she gets behind the wheel. She also has no idea about computers, technology, the internet, etc., but is a huge sports buff. Similarly, I'm pretty clueless about sports and a bunch of other stuff she's into. People need to focus less on gender and more on the individual.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]You guys were having a "women are just as good as men" discussion while I was asleep and you didnt wake me?! I'm so hurt!For the record, I'm the first chick in line to admit that a lot of women are pretty clueless when it comes to technology but that doesn't mean there isn't a bunch of men in the same boat. My identical twin is afraid of traffic cones when she gets behind the wheel. She also has no idea about computers, technology, the internet, etc., but is a huge sports buff. Similarly, I'm pretty clueless about sports and a bunch of other stuff she's into. People need to focus less on gender and more on the individual.[/citation]
Your fault for sleeping during working hours really.
Any chance you've got more of those sisters? preferably a bit more like you than your twin, but single.. ?

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
Personally, I hate this side of the media. Things like this shouldn't be announced, they should be dealt with, not published so everyone can go look, nobody probably ever saw it and cared. But now all the terrorists know thanks to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.