Wife of New MI6 Boss Posts Photos to Facebook

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]neiroatopelcc[/nom]Your fault for sleeping during working hours really. Any chance you've got more of those sisters? preferably a bit more like you than your twin, but single.. ?[/citation]

Not work hours for GMT. And nope, no more wimmins. A couple of brothers if you're so inclined.

thegh0st

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]apache_lives[/nom]James Bond can get him self out of any situation - lets see what this noob can do[/citation]
I have to say I do not normally agree with you but this comment was right on!

and all I can say about his wife (and not because she is female) - moron!

as for him - I have no clue what to think - I mean you would think being in the position he is he would have explained to her not to do such things. if he didn't he could be a moron to. maybe he thought she was less of a moron though. now if he did explain to her not to do such things and she did anyway - well, I don't think there is a lot of hope. he might as well leave her for the terrorist and move on. survival of the fittest and all.

for that matter to, what is a person like her doing on facebook anyways? or why would she even be so inclined? I would think she could just call or go see whoever she wanted and would be a lot more busy than a typical person on there. not to mention - who the heck is on her friend's list? wouldn't it be a bunch of "other" people that shouldn't be on there to? :p

Upendra09

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
[citation][nom]Tattysnuc[/nom]That's as much a sexist steriotype as anything! Not every bloke is married to a housewife!Mine has a job, and even drives! Fancy that![/citation]

That's what i was saying, that women aren't just housewives any more.And i am not against men, i am a man

[citation][nom]1pp1k10k4m1[/nom]@ Upendra09..simply brilliant. You know, common sense and all...thank you for having some![/citation]

Are u being sarcastic?

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]Not work hours for GMT. And nope, no more wimmins. A couple of brothers if you're so inclined.[/citation]
Well you appearently slept until just before my working hours were over, and I'm one hour ahead of you.... you've got a dream job I think! being able to sleep away the most dull hours of the day. And as for brothers, no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.