Wii U Idea but with a laptop or /desktop

KhellQc

Honorable
May 20, 2013
(wait a sec it might exist but I cant find anything about it)

So I cant be freaking alone that thought of that. Nintendo did it for a console.... How hard is it to do it for a laptop ??????????????

I want a decent Laptop, regular like any other NoteBook, upgradable Ram and hardrive with Wifi and bluetooth... the whole thing, just a regular laptop BUT...

BUT that you can pull out the screen as a tablet and it Streams the content // Game // Work (whatever right !?) TO THE TABLET/SCREEN. (not just twist or bend)

Like a freaking WII U. The handheld system as low capabilites like a table to just read ebooks or browse online. BUT WHEN IT COME TIME FOR HIGHER PERFORMANCE STUFF..... It runs it on the Computer ( the laptop part with the keyboard) and sends it through either WIFI/BLutooth/ RF
TO THE TABLET

you know.... like when you use a * Media center in your living room and stream a STEAM GAME running on your GAMING TOWER!!! or lets say you are in bed but dont want you laptop there because its bulky, gets hot and isnt good for the hard drive and you dont need that damn keyboar din the bed....

I mean... if nintendo did it ALL NINTENDOmized for couple hundred bucks...why cant we freaking do it with a darn Notebook ?

Please tell me if it does exist or if not it isnt a thing already ??

<Language, please>

Solution
The fact that this does not yet exist leads to the conclusion there is no profitable market for this.

You're wanting the upgradability of a desktop, within a laptop case, and with tablet functions.

Most people would just buy 2 devices.

KhellQc

Honorable
May 20, 2013
Okay so it does exist but all the hardware is in the tablet and the ram is probably not upgradable Is it ?

I ld want something with a detachable low cost and performance like a kindle tablet that sync and stream the rest of the mid range to performance laptophard work and becomes just a Wireless display

USAFRet

Illustrious

With the Asus Transformer, all the brain is in the tablet. The other half is keyboard and battery.

The entirety of what you seek does not exist.

2 in 1
High performance
Upgradeable
Streaming between the two parts or other devices
Presumably reasonable battery life
Something that won't make the wallet cry.

KhellQc

Honorable
May 20, 2013

Doesnt have to be high performance. Mid range I d say depending on the budget. Id easly pay 1000 for that if its decent

USAFRet

Illustrious

$1,000 just barely gets you into traditional "gaming laptop" range.
Add what you're talking about, and at least double that.

In any case, there seems to be a market of one for this.
You.

KhellQc

Honorable
May 20, 2013

And its fine by me, you all think a decent gaming laptop has to be an I7 with a crazy gpu....... not to me.... Im not gonna play latest crazy beautiful games like freaking DAI and B4 or Star Wars or GTA V... gaming isnt only that... Legends of Grimrock , Sang froid, Diablo, Orc must die, Old Mass effect, From Dust... Anyway maybe you guys are starting to catch my drift... Im am not trying to replace a Gaming Desktop here... just something to toy around like a tablet, still works on a desk for keyboard purposes, upgradable like a laptop but still can play lots of games,

I AM PLAYING ALL THOSE GAMES ON A Dell Latitude E6520,... dont tell me THIS CONCEPT on a device WITH specs a bit better than an E6520 would cost more than a thousand

USAFRet

Illustrious
The fact that this does not yet exist leads to the conclusion there is no profitable market for this.

You're wanting the upgradability of a desktop, within a laptop case, and with tablet functions.

Most people would just buy 2 devices.

Solution