Will Family Mobile EVER send my ZTE Obsidian unlock code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuePayne

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
I've gotten confirmation from My Family Mobile (a subdivision of T-Mobile company) that my ZTE Obsidian phone is eligible for an unlock code. Had to give 10 days to 2 weeks for receiving it; Has now been 2 weeks and was to come to me via email, BUT ---HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET!
Has anyone else ever had any success in finally getting an unlock code from T-Mobile?
Thanks!

JuePayne

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from JuePayne : "Will Family Mobile EVER send my ZTE Obsidian unlock code?"

I've gotten confirmation from My Family Mobile (a subdivision of T-Mobile company) that my ZTE Obsidian phone is eligible for an unlock code. Had to give 10 days to 2 weeks for receiving it; Has now been 2 weeks and was to come to me via email, BUT ---HAVE NOT SEEN IT YET!
Has anyone else ever had any success in finally getting an unlock code from T-Mobile?
Thanks!

JuePayne

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from JuePayne : "Will Family Mobile EVER send my ZTE Obsidian unlock code?"

Thanks!

JuePayne

Prominent
Apr 10, 2017
MERGED QUESTION

I've gotten confirmation from My Family Mobile (a subdivision of T-Mobile company) that my ZTE Obsidian phone is eligible for an unlock code. Had to give 10 days to 2 weeks for receiving it; Has now been 2 weeks and was to come to me via email, BUT ---HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.