Will I be able to upgrade my laptops GPU

Solution
Provide a link to your specific laptop.

Generally speaking, the vast majority of laptops will not allow you to upgrade the GPU. Only specific gaming laptops that are generally at least $1,500+ may allow you to upgrade the GPU, but that depends on the specific model.

Laptops that can allow you to upgrade the GPU will have a MXM port for the GPU. There are different MXM version which can limit which specific GPU can fit. The different versions is basically the dimension of the slot bay itself and MXM GPU can come in different sizes.

Note that even though a gaming laptop may have a MXM slot, I have read that sometimes the GPU is soldered which means it would be very difficult to remove without the proper equipment.
Provide a link to your specific laptop.

Generally speaking, the vast majority of laptops will not allow you to upgrade the GPU. Only specific gaming laptops that are generally at least $1,500+ may allow you to upgrade the GPU, but that depends on the specific model.

Laptops that can allow you to upgrade the GPU will have a MXM port for the GPU. There are different MXM version which can limit which specific GPU can fit. The different versions is basically the dimension of the slot bay itself and MXM GPU can come in different sizes.

Note that even though a gaming laptop may have a MXM slot, I have read that sometimes the GPU is soldered which means it would be very difficult to remove without the proper equipment.

Solution