Will i get skyrim to work?

Solution
No, you will not be able to run Skyrim because the Bay Trail Atom CPU is too weak to do so and it's Intel HD (Bay Trail) is very weak as well. I tested Skyrim on my Lenovo Y470 using only the Intel HD 3000 graphics core by disabling the nVidia GT 550m. The Intel HD 3000 is more powerful than the Intel HD (Bay Trail) graphics core.

In order to just get decent frames rates of 20 FPS - 30 FPS with occasional dips down to around 15 FPS the game need to be modded. That means installing low quality textures, editing game settings to not display any grass, or shadows and a lot of other things that I do not remember anymore. I also set the resolution to 1,280 x 720.

The Lenovo G50 is fine for playing Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind since it...
No, you will not be able to run Skyrim because the Bay Trail Atom CPU is too weak to do so and it's Intel HD (Bay Trail) is very weak as well. I tested Skyrim on my Lenovo Y470 using only the Intel HD 3000 graphics core by disabling the nVidia GT 550m. The Intel HD 3000 is more powerful than the Intel HD (Bay Trail) graphics core.

In order to just get decent frames rates of 20 FPS - 30 FPS with occasional dips down to around 15 FPS the game need to be modded. That means installing low quality textures, editing game settings to not display any grass, or shadows and a lot of other things that I do not remember anymore. I also set the resolution to 1,280 x 720.

The Lenovo G50 is fine for playing Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind since it was released back in 2002, but you will need a DVD drive for that game.

Solution