Will my sound system work ?

Mar 18, 2018
So i will get a soundbar new speakers and I will use the the ones I currently have. So the question is, will I be able to connect all of the devices to my PC and adjust everything in computer. Soundbar uses AUX, new speakers use the RCA and so do the existing ones. Will they all fit in my mother board ? If it made no sense I am sorry, feel free to ask any questions.

Solution
It will depend on what you are trying to accomplish. All the speakers are self powered? If not you would need amps too.
If you want to do surround sound then the PC would need 5,1 or 7,1 audio outputs.Might be hard to get the soundbar to work with another speakers as a center speaker. Your audio control panel may not offer the settings you need to do 2 front, 2 side and 2 rear without a center.
If you just want all the speakers to play at the same time you would need to split the green audio output and connect all the speakers. Usually doesn't work well to have different speakers all playing the same thing at the same time. Can't hurt to try it. I would suggest you use a single pair or the soundbar whichever sounds best.
It will depend on what you are trying to accomplish. All the speakers are self powered? If not you would need amps too.
If you want to do surround sound then the PC would need 5,1 or 7,1 audio outputs.Might be hard to get the soundbar to work with another speakers as a center speaker. Your audio control panel may not offer the settings you need to do 2 front, 2 side and 2 rear without a center.
If you just want all the speakers to play at the same time you would need to split the green audio output and connect all the speakers. Usually doesn't work well to have different speakers all playing the same thing at the same time. Can't hurt to try it. I would suggest you use a single pair or the soundbar whichever sounds best.

Solution
Mar 18, 2018

I don't know if the PC has 5.1 but yes I thought about it more and all I really can do is 2 front 2 rear, I don't have enough ports for center one, thanks tough

TRENDING THREADS