Will this run Minecraft and Roblox?

ThePerfectPlex

Commendable
Feb 27, 2017
Looking for a laptop for my daughter. Saw this deal. I don't need anything special but will this run Minecraft and Roblox. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+15.6%2522+Laptop+-+AMD+A6-Series+-+4GB+Memory+-+500GB+Hard+Drive+-+Black/5606300.p?skuId=5606300&productCategoryId=

Solution
the simple answer is yes, pretty much any new windows laptop will run minecraft or roblox but probably not very well.

i would highly suggest to go to best buy and install minecraft on there display computer and try it out for your self, its the only real way to know for sure how well it will run it.
also if it requires a password to install i'm sure an employee will enter it for you.

GL have fun gaming!

armyofscrap

Estimable
Dec 17, 2014
the simple answer is yes, pretty much any new windows laptop will run minecraft or roblox but probably not very well.

i would highly suggest to go to best buy and install minecraft on there display computer and try it out for your self, its the only real way to know for sure how well it will run it.
also if it requires a password to install i'm sure an employee will enter it for you.

GL have fun gaming!

Solution