Solved! Windows 10 PC Won't Connect To WiFi But Others Do

Oct 15, 2018
Hello, my pc is no longer connecting to the WiFi, sometimes it does and now it just stopped. My chrome book (i'm on now) is connecting, my other laptop and my desktop PC won't connect anymore.

I have tried resetting the network adapter, reinstalling it, scanned my computers for issues, troubleshooted the adapters and nothing....

Edit note: I just reinstalled adapters, connected, lost connection, tried to connect and when I try it turns my adapter off then on and wont connect.

Have you tried connecting via Ethernet? If not, try that and see if it works. If it does, then try resetting (turn it off and back on) the modem/router. Should that not resolve it, then it is possible the WiFi card is in need of replacing. You can then either replace the internal one or get an external one which connects via USB.

Have you tried connecting via Ethernet? If not, try that and see if it works. If it does, then try resetting (turn it off and back on) the modem/router. Should that not resolve it, then it is possible the WiFi card is in need of replacing. You can then either replace the internal one or get an external one which connects via USB.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 23
R Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 0
prodbyzy Laptop Tech Support 0
L Laptop Tech Support 1
AverageWhiteGirl Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 11
Redamed92 Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 5
zensonize Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1