Windows 7 on toshiba satellite radius L55 series.

Fareeza

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
Has anyone try to run satellite radius L55 series model with windows 7 and see if the laptop still has same problems as on Windows 10?

Fareeza

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016

Sorry if my question sounds a bit confusing. what I was trying to inquire is this:
1. Many people complain about problems with Toshiba Satellite radius laptop, and most of them uses Windows 10.
2. So can those problems be solved/overcome by running the Toshiba Satellite radius laptop OR ANY LAPTOP especially CONVERTIBLES models with Windows 7, or are the same problems going to repeat again.

It's like asking can a computer runs batter, smoother by using HDD drives or SSD drives.....
It's sad to see users get disappointed with all those problems with those laptops because they're beautifully made laptops.
They're new, unique, attractive and all... except they're having all those problems.

Are those problems because of the hardware OR the software? If running those laptops with Windows 7 can solves most if not all those problems then at least we know ONE way how to do it, won't we? Don't we like to know that???:lol: Then at least users can still use those laptops rather than sending them back angrily to the manufacturer while waiting for manufacturer to find ways to solves those problems indefinitely, god willing!

So hope that can clarify the question. If anyone has tried doing something like that before please inform me of the result...
Thank you.