Jul 20, 2015
Hello.

I bought a new laptop:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90GHz
Video Card 1 Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
Video Card 2 NVIDIA GeForce 820M
Memory 4.0 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

First i player Robocraft, a game that's not so "expensive". I played on highly graphics one week, it works perfectly, then i installed Grand Threft Auto San Andreas to play San Andreas Multyplayer and it allows me to download DirectX to run it, i installed that, then the others games (Robocraft, Minecraft and Counter-Strike) have 7 fps in main menu... I have tryed to move to Video Card 2 and different sites and tutorials and none of them works...

Please help me and sorry if my english is bad.. Thanks for every reply :D

Hell ZEW

Estimable
Jul 20, 2015

Someone says that the DirectX makes better the exeprients, but i'll try on your way and let's see what whe got =). I'll edit soon.

#EDITED: I see a lot of comments on youtube that says "don't delete the default thing, it will blow up your computer". So i tryed to remove it and i can't delete the "default". Any suggestions?

Hell ZEW

Estimable
Jul 20, 2015

It's not this, because Robocraft starting to be laggy then Minecraft and Counter-Strike. And the browser mozila firefox it freaked out. like i don't have drivers or video cards but i have all of drivers... I changed the browser to Google Chrome and it's working fine now.

EDITED: I tryed your way and i don't find the thig that it says "the game need the version Y of the DirectX" or "recommanded components " or some thing like that.

Any suggestions?

Hell ZEW

Estimable
Jul 20, 2015

yes i make it, i see the problem. the problem was too mani programs from asus. I have installed updates for windows, no more lag in main menu, then removed some asus programs and it works almost perfectly. I tryed with Robocraft, now i'll se Minecraft and Counter-Strike, i'll edit soon and if that is resolved, thanks for reply =).