Windows 8.1 tablet for photoshop Under 400

aacis

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
Ok guys i dont own a laptop and this will be my first tablet. I own a powerfull desktop computer for CG (use photoshop, illustrator zbrush etc and gaming)

im looking for a Tablet were i can run photoshop so i can continue working while im not at home or were i can do quick edits of the work i did home

I really liked the Asus t100 (is it that bad?) but ive read that the screen quality is not good at all and since im gonna use photoshop and illustrator i want to look somewhere else

I will also use my wacom intuos 4 tablet with this tablet but pen capability would be awesome for the tablet tough

what would you guys suggest, i wouldnt mind buying a used or refurb tablet or going a bit up in price... thanks

BTW... i will also get a bone marrow transplant in 2 months, and ill be using this tablet while recovering for 1 month on the hospital

You'll struggle to get any recent version of PS to run on a Windows tablet. The ASUS T100 you mention only has an Intel Atom processor which will really struggle (assuming it's PS compatible at all), and the RAM isn't upgradeable on a tablet either, neither is the GPU.

A Windows laptop would be a much safer choice for PS in my opinion. I have not seen Intel Atom CPU mentioned anywhere in Photoshop's system requirements so that rules out quite a few Windows tablets.