Windows cant start , stuck at windows logo.

xTorpeter

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013
When i turn on my laptop , it gets stuck at the windows logo then after i wait maybe 10-20 minutes, it just restart.
i tried to load safe mode but its also stuck at loading and restarts after a while.
Please help, is the ram the problem or the hard disk? Or maybe it got a virus?
Thanks in adv.

Solution
could be but doubt it, not being able to system restore/factory defaults may indicate there is something wrong internally, most likely hdd failing. A virus shouldn't block system restore operations since this step is prior to windows loading.

Might need to take it to a computer repair shop.

boju

Distinguished
for situations like this, would be handy to use your system restore disk if you created/have one. Otherwise refer to your user manual and refer to system restore section to which button to hold during boot(usually an F key) to start the repair process.

boju

Distinguished
could be but doubt it, not being able to system restore/factory defaults may indicate there is something wrong internally, most likely hdd failing. A virus shouldn't block system restore operations since this step is prior to windows loading.

Might need to take it to a computer repair shop.

Solution

xTorpeter

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013
Oh men i just had my laptop repaired 3days ago , the 500gb hard disk just got relaced and now maybe its broken again :(.
Thanks for your time and advice
Boju, really appreciated it.