Windows Phone 7 Does Remote Erase, Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphadark

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
[citation][nom]Reconspartan[/nom]I'd like to see something that can compete with android in terms of user created content, aside from an iphone ofcrs.[/citation]

I think with the use of Direct 9 we will see a lot of content not seen before on a phone. I want to get my hands on one before I decide to drop Android.

BeakerUK

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2008
confirmed Blackberry user here, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they pull out of the hat. By rights Windows Mobile and Symbian should OWN the smartphone market, but they both dropped the ball. Windows mobile just didn't advance enough for normal users (i.e. Not Us Lot), and Symbian's wheels appeared to fall off in about 2004.

I'm due for my next upgrade when these are due, so I would like to see what they come out with. Might move off Blackberry unless the 9800 is actually as nice as it appears to be.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
[citation][nom]sonnywoj[/nom]ill probably swap this with my iphone.. unless you know.... it has terrible signal strength when i hold it.[/citation]

The signal strength will be just fine if you hold it "correctly".

gogogadgetliver

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2010
[citation][nom]Shin-san[/nom]I'm wondering if they will use the old Kin software with it.[/citation]

It won't get the Kin Studio (which rocks!) if that's what you mean. The functionality that it will have will be very similar though. In some ways improved.

maestintaolius

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]For all those who dont have a closed mind and haven't already made up their minds on which phone to buy, let's call them "cell-phone agnostics" I would suggest going into a shop and asking the assistant to shut the hell up and leave you alone to play with it for a about half an hour.Try iPhone 4Try Evo 4Try WP7Whichever one ticks all the right boxes for you as a user then go right ahead and buy it, but for me an absolute minimum is being able to play my video content, preferably from removable/expandable media. Website have to be able to show Flash.At the moment for me an iPhone doesn't give me what I want so between Android and WP7 phones I am still open to persuasion.[/citation]
Wait, are you actually suggesting people go out and buy what fits their needs best rather than relying on strict brand loyalty or going with the herd? That just sounds so un-American... why do you hate America?

irh_1974

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]maestintaolius[/nom]Wait, are you actually suggesting people go out and buy what fits their needs best rather than relying on strict brand loyalty or going with the herd? That just sounds so un-American... why do you hate America?[/citation]
Lol, sarcasm rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.