Wired to wireless

George J Etson

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
i have a feeling I may have missed the answer to my effort. If so I apologize, but if anyone can provide a solid simple solution inexpensive solution, for transmitting from the TV to a older wired Stereo receiver, it would be greatly appreciated. :) including pics of Available TV hook ups and back of stereo, aux in RCA

Solution
You can connect a bluetooth transmitter to the audio output of the TV. Check what kind of output the TV has and get one with that input. Check the TV manual on how to use the audio output and set it to PCM or stereo. Some TVs make you turn the TV speakers off to get the audio output to work.
Then connect a bluetooth receiver to one of the line level inputs on the receiver.
Pair them.
The TV volume control will not affect the volume of the receiver so you can lower the TV volume and get all the sound from the stereo.
There are also non bluetooth solutions like this one...

George J Etson

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017

I meant my personal effort in my home. I reviewed as many related questions and answers as time permitted. Do you have information that would be helpful with my question?

You can connect a bluetooth transmitter to the audio output of the TV. Check what kind of output the TV has and get one with that input. Check the TV manual on how to use the audio output and set it to PCM or stereo. Some TVs make you turn the TV speakers off to get the audio output to work.
Then connect a bluetooth receiver to one of the line level inputs on the receiver.
Pair them.
The TV volume control will not affect the volume of the receiver so you can lower the TV volume and get all the sound from the stereo.
There are also non bluetooth solutions like this one
https://www.amazon.com/TP-WIRELESS-Digital-Wireless-Transmitter-Receiver/dp/B01ISIZIW0/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1493398455&sr=1-3&keywords=wireless+audio+transmitter%2Freceiver

Solution

George J Etson

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017