Wired / Wireless headphones. I would like a headphone that has both options

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmendelange

Estimable
Aug 20, 2014
I am really looking for a headset that has both wired and wireless options.
I am tired of tangling up at my computer while editing, but need a wire for my video camera (Sony NX70E)
Naturally the sound really needs to be good as well.

Is there any suggestions out there?

Solution
Those are both nice options in different price ranges, if you want an even more expensive one, you could go for a Creative EVO headset. The cheapest with wireless capabilities is the EVO wireless, then the more expensive EVO ZX and EVO ZXR. You can switch from analog to USB to Bluetooth, and it has other nice features as well.

ewok93

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
Those are both nice options in different price ranges, if you want an even more expensive one, you could go for a Creative EVO headset. The cheapest with wireless capabilities is the EVO wireless, then the more expensive EVO ZX and EVO ZXR. You can switch from analog to USB to Bluetooth, and it has other nice features as well.

Solution

mykewall

Estimable
Apr 16, 2015

I've found the Creative CB8100 to be the best fit as it handles studio and 3.5mm audio jacks and even allows for control of music playback (Bluetooth). However, I doubt this old model is available anymore. Mine are quite worn but still work. I'm considering something not so dated as well but may ebay another pair of these awesome headphones.

Edwardw35

Estimable
Jun 16, 2015
Wired headphones are nearly always cheaper than wireless and most of the time they are a lot more reliable as well because there are more things that can go wrong with wireless headphones.

questgraves

Honorable
Nov 24, 2012

I know this is old, but for 40 bucks you can get decent sounding headphones. Technically the features I look for start at about 100 bucks such surround sound etc. but I wouldn't ever compare quality to beats. I'm sorry, beats headphones are worse than retail jewelry, put a name behind them and the price skyrockets. I wouldn't buy Tiffany headphones that's for sure ;) but good point otherwise.

Bryan_washere

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
Dont buy beats or even beat studios. They are very bad, ever since Apple bought beats, beats have been worst, their Bluetooth is really bad, I ordered beat studios (blue) the guy said they should come next Friday ( I bought them on Thursday ) they came Tuesday, the Bluetooth was broken, they didn't come with a beats cloth and they didn't come with any manual. I would buy Skull Candy! Thy are great very good!

raulblu

Prominent
Oct 15, 2017
I saw a model for the JBL, but i also hear that if you are going to use with the wire, the headset needs to have battery. Weird, huh? Is it truth, though?

Sep 16, 2019
I am really looking for a headset that has both wired and wireless options.
I am tired of tangling up at my computer while editing, but need a wire for my video camera (Sony NX70E)
Naturally the sound really needs to be good as well.

Is there any suggestions out there?
so uh I'm a bit late by 4 years but if your still looking for a headset or the ones you had are no good there's a headset called the hyperx cloud mix 20 hrs of battery life on Bluetooth and they are about 200 USD so I would recommend getting them during sale. so uh ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.