Solved! Wireless keyboard for Polaroid 3-40-LED-14

Jun 2, 2019
Hi
Can anyone recommend a wireless keyboard for this TV?Bought a mini Bluetooth keyboard from CEX that online research recommended was compatible but no joy.

If that TV can work with a USB keyboard, I used a few models, Logitech K830 and a cheaper smaller one by Rii, this one looks pretty good https://www.amazon.com/Rii-Wireless...Z5DWBYPM3MP&psc=1&refRID=BNNJ3A658Z5DWBYPM3MP

As long as the TV can see a keyboard on the USB port and work with it, really any keyboard should work. Or are you trying to do a direct bluetooth connection to the TV without using a USB keyboard dongle?

Solution
Jun 2, 2019
Thanks hang-the-9.Only recently got a couple of first gen Firesticks and after discovering their Amazon Silk browser thought be good to make full use of the TV screen with a keyboard.One TV detected the mini keyboard dongle but said was incompatible.The Polaroid TV upstairs doesn’t even recognise it.The keyboard itself may be faulty.Ah.I haven’t tried pairing it with my iPhone SE yet or iPad2 as a test.Better have a go at that.Thanks for the recommendations 👍

TRENDING THREADS