Solved! Wireless Pairing but no Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda_1954

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017
I have a Roku TV, a TaoTronics TT-BA09 wireless adapter. I want to be able to listen to TV using wireless headphones or through a speaker at bedside. I have figured out how to pair them, but when wireless adapters attached into TV, I have no sound coming to my wireless ear phones or speaker at bedside. Can you help me solve this problem?

Solution

I finally figured it out! The blue tooth adapter has "Transmitter and Receiver" switch. I had it set to "Transmitter" mode. There is also a switch for "SDIF" and another for "AUX." I flipped the switch to "AUX" and it worked! I now have sound coming from my bedside speaker or if I want to use my bluetooth ear buds, all I have to do is pair the ear buds and sound comes through the ear buds so I can watch television.

Issue is resolved.

Linda_1954

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017

There is nothing to choose from like I would see on my cell. I even paired the Adapter to my cell and can see the adapter present. I then tried to see if I could hear the TV through headphones from the cell. It did not work. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you so much. .

Linda_1954

Prominent
Jul 27, 2017

I finally figured it out! The blue tooth adapter has "Transmitter and Receiver" switch. I had it set to "Transmitter" mode. There is also a switch for "SDIF" and another for "AUX." I flipped the switch to "AUX" and it worked! I now have sound coming from my bedside speaker or if I want to use my bluetooth ear buds, all I have to do is pair the ear buds and sound comes through the ear buds so I can watch television.

Issue is resolved.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.