without a computer how do I transfer my contents of my old 8gb sd card to my new 32 gb sd card I have no access to a computer

Lisa74

Estimable
Jan 19, 2016
How do you transfer the contents of your SD card to another SD card with more gigabytes but you have no access to a computer I have to use only my phone how do I go from an 8 gigabyte to 32 gigabyte SD card please help me please?

Xttony

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2011
You have two options here
1. Either copy some content from your old card to your phone memory and then transfer it to your new memory card, then put your old card again and repeat the process a few times
2. Save everything from your old card to any cloud service and then download it to your new card.

Xttony

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2011
You have two options here
1. Either copy some content from your old card to your phone memory and then transfer it to your new memory card, then put your old card again and repeat the process a few times
2. Save everything from your old card to any cloud service and then download it to your new card.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Smartphones 5
D Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
0 Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 8
T Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 5
D Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
i transfer my all huawei mobile file in my computer where my safe file also transfer in my computer.Now i want my safe file bu
Solved! Have an LG phone without a sims card do I hook it into the computer to get my pictures transferred to my iPhone
Solved! Can't transfer photos from deactivated Galaxy S5 to computer
Solved! how do I transfer my pictures from a deactivated Pentech cell phone it is old
How to transfer cloud data to new phone from old phone that won't turn on
Is there a way I can transfer songs from my ZTE to iPod Shuffle without a computer
How do I transfer SD files without having a computer
How can I retrieve my photos from my previous phone? They were supposedly transferred in the Verizon store where I got th ed p
Transfer of photos from old damaged phone to new phone
if I transfer the pictures from my phone to computer, will I loose the pictures on my phone
Transfer of files via USB charger-security
How to retrieve photos from Google cloud from phone and transfer to my laptop
how can i transfer pictures from my broken galaxy note 5 when the screen doesnt work
how to transfer pictures from lg to computer with out usb cord
how do I transfer a video from my phone to my computer with sound
I want to transfer my pics from a deactivated s5 to my new s5. I don't have a computer
All my photographs and videos have been deleted when I transfered from my phone to the computer and I put them into file of it
Transferring photos from a Galaxy S7 to a computer
how can i transfer my sd card from my smart phone to my laptop computer
how do I transfer the contents of my sd card onto my computer and then transferred off of my computer onto my phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY