Woman Jailed for Sending Herself Threating Texts

Status
Not open for further replies.

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
I hope they throw the book at her! What these drama queens think is acceptable is just insane and maybe throwing a few in jail will get others to smarten up!

elrodvoss

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2006
I would have expected more then a year in jail, but then 50K in restitution sounds equal, but only if that 50K pays all previous legal fees, lost wages, and suffering.

webbwbb

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
Is it $50,000 each or total? Also, why force the punishment of one person onto the local taxpayers by making the government pay for it? Shouldn't the one responsible for this be the one to pay for it? She will be forced to sell off assets to pay it (house, car, etc)....

FilthPig2004

Distinguished
May 20, 2008
So, the victims figured it out for themselves and did the job that the detectives were supposed to do. Police negligence is the real story here.

G

It is so sad that the police didn't do their job! Why did it take two years to finally catch the culprit? I personally did receive a phone call from that lady just after talking to one of the victims. Until today, I don't know how she was able to get my number. She wanted to know if her ex boyfriend was coming to visit me.

asdf634

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
Hilariously pathetic attempts to frame someone you hate. I at least hope she didn't use her credit card to buy the pre-pay phone... then she may as well put a stick-it note on for forehead saying "I didn't do it".

Kaiser_25

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Reconspartan[/nom]The state should give them the 50k, that way they actually get it. I'd be pissed, I would also want more than 50k.[/citation]
lol why should tax payers foot this bill..? tard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.