Woman Kills Child for Interrupting Farmville Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
Addiction is a nasty thing. Horrible to hear this. I don't care what anyone else says, games cerainly can be addicting and harmful.
To all those affected, please get help.

joz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Kill the *****, hang her body for the crows and let it be a lesson to other idiots.
Oh wait...they are idiots, they would not understand the lesson anyway.
Shoot them all.

dogman_1234

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009
Who plays farmville anyways? I mean, it is a pointless game and has no value into society. I can't believe Zucerberg allows this crap on Facebook. The woman is stupid for being on the computer with a child present, and killing it over it not shutting up is Also dumb ass restarted as well.

Life in prison without parole.

G

They should make a law that requires you to get a license in parenting when you have a kid or take it away.

MAGPC

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009
Facebook has exceeded the limit of being a site.
More and more silly people that have no aim in life are attracted to it on a daily basis.
Please shut all social networking sites down because they are really silly, and makes people waste their lives stupidly.
e-mails are fine.

G

its not the point whether or not she was addicted to the game... its the fact that the ***** is just right out stupid... i like playing these games on here... and yes sometimes its addictive,,, I have 2 beautiful little girls and i sure as hell aint gonna harm my children just bc they need me. Being addicted to a game does not make u shake a baby to death... being stupid and crazy as hell will though... the ***** needs to have life in prison with out parole and also ppl need to make it hell on her to be there. Ppl like that make me sick to my stomach and im sorry but shizen... everyone gets on the computer with there kids present... come on... get real here

MAGPC

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009
Forgot to tell that what happened is a direct result of losing your mind for a moment, and not thinking in what you're doing.
overhaul the laws and obligate the people to have some education for doing their natural jobs (fatherhood, motherhood) in a right way.
RIP my poor child.
Human beings, Just selfish, silly and cruel creatures.

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
soldier37, what has this got do with politics? That is the most insane thing I ever heard. Are you trying to imply that her political affiliation had anything to do with this. This is one woman with severe psychological problems and using it to score political points out of a tragedy is just twisted.

MAGPC

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2009
[citation][nom]tammy82[/nom]its not the point whether or not she was addicted to the game... its the fact that the ***** is just right out stupid... i like playing these games on here... and yes sometimes its addictive,,, I have 2 beautiful little girls and i sure as hell aint gonna harm my children just bc they need me. Being addicted to a game does not make u shake a baby to death... being stupid and crazy as hell will though... the ***** needs to have life in prison with out parole and also ppl need to make it hell on her to be there. Ppl like that make me sick to my stomach and im sorry but shizen... everyone gets on the computer with there kids present... come on... get real here[/citation]
[citation][nom]tammy82[/nom]its not the point whether or not she was addicted to the game... its the fact that the ***** is just right out stupid... i like playing these games on here... and yes sometimes its addictive,,, I have 2 beautiful little girls and i sure as hell aint gonna harm my children just bc they need me. Being addicted to a game does not make u shake a baby to death... being stupid and crazy as hell will though... the ***** needs to have life in prison with out parole and also ppl need to make it hell on her to be there. Ppl like that make me sick to my stomach and im sorry but shizen... everyone gets on the computer with there kids present... come on... get real here[/citation]
I blame the government and the media.
they should direct the people to the right way, not pampering them and presenting what people want. it's their role.

rutoojinn

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Shaggywang[/nom]Don't Shake the Baby! (0.0) + shaky shaky = (X.X) dead baby[/citation]

Great formula, is there anyway to attend your math class?

Stupidity never ceases to amaze me...

Status
Not open for further replies.