Woman Takes Gun to Greet Mean Internet Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattfoo2324

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2009
Sticks and stones may break my bones but negative comments on the Internet will get you shot with my .38 caliber hollow point vengeance. Angry much?

G

The failures of parenting in the last decade created these monsters, and now its up to somebody to stop them.

With a bang!

Dun Dun Dun.

geofry

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
The first rule of an armed society is:

1. Do not be a douche bag.

Unfortunately nothing will probably happen to the punk kid. He probably didn't deserve to be shot, but it does sound like a public ass whooping would not have been uncalled for.

tat2demon

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
I don't know. If more people did this I'm sure more people would stop trying to act tough online. I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of people running their mouths thinking they can say whatever they please with no repercussions.

I think a couple loudmouth little twits getting knocked off each week is exactly what the internet needs.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
If you've got a pair & an issue. Use your real name & address if you've got a problem with someone. Mr.Alias was punching under the belt & someone came to low blow as well.

gekko668

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2009
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but negative comments on the Internet will get you shot with my .38 caliber hollow point vengeance. Angry much?"

I like your comment - very poetic.

imapc

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2009
That's a really elaborate troll on the part of that kid. I'll agree she looks like a dog, but that's going out of your way to be a dick. She's crazy though. =| No question.

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
it makes me glad i don't offend people on the internet. tho i do practice my constitutional right to bare arms in case some one i don't know wants to find me for what ever unlawful reason.

G

It's about time someone did something about rude a**holes on the Internet. I say we buy her more bullets. Way to go, girl. Keep up the good work.

devorakman112

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2010
adbot much?

in some countries it would have been legal for the woman to shoot the kid. although killing him would probably have been a bit extreme, someone needs to teach him a lesson. internet trolls are getting away with alot.

btw it said the kid posted derrogatory video/images. thats slander, and is illegal. she should press legal charges for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.