Not open for further replies.
G

rare (and tasty) copies of Playboy Magazine

i find this wrong.... maybe its the wording

afrobacon

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
Sounds more like a trophy than a car...

There's tuned versions of my car out there that can keep up for easily 10-15% of the cost; however there's no mention of street-ability of MPG. On that note I'm more than happy with 600hp.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
What are you driving exactly?
"There's tuned versions of my car out there that can keep up for easily 10-15% of the cost"

"Chuck Bigelow as he pushed speeds at an average of 256.18 MPH"

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
to rare (and tasty) copies of Playboy Magazine
that defines all of its curves and luscious shapes like a slinky hot dress.
protecting both the financial investment and driver from disintegrating like a mosquito zapped by a laser
the TT-02 doesn't travel through time like Dr, Emmett Brown's DeLorean time machine
Go back to writing supermarket romance novels.

Grims

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2008
[citation][nom]afrobacon[/nom]Sounds more like a trophy than a car...There's tuned versions of my car out there that can keep up for easily 10-15% of the cost; however there's no mention of street-ability of MPG. On that note I'm more than happy with 600hp.[/citation]

Some how I just don't think the person dropping 600 large + on a car is to worried about fuel economy..

There's tuned versions of my car out there that can keep up for easily 10-15%
Just about any sports car can do 250mph with 60 grand put into it, but a streetable car with AC that's "production" that's different. You can't compare modded cars with production cars. I have a 96 trans am that smells kinda funny with ripped seats that does 11.2 in the quarter...does that mean it's better than a new Z06?

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
to rare (and tasty) copies of Playboy Magazine
that defines all of its curves and luscious shapes like a slinky hot dress.
protecting both the financial investment and driver from disintegrating like a mosquito zapped by a laser
the TT-02 doesn't travel through time like Dr, Emmett Brown's DeLorean time machine
Go back to writing supermarket romance novels.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Why is it that every time I read a parrish article, I have to write my opinion on the theme and then write another comment on how bad parrish is at writing articles.This dude sucks.

cielmerlion

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2008
[citation][nom]Tindytim[/nom]Go back to writing supermarket romance novels.[/citation]

Yes, because every article should read like a doctorate thesis. Whats wrong with having fun with the wording?

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]cielmerlion[/nom]Yes, because every article should read like a doctorate thesis[/citation]
Are you saying all of the other Tom's article do?

His writing style inflates news and comes off a rather unprofessional for someone reporting news.

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
[citation][nom]Pei-chen[/nom]I bet the Veyron retain value better. Other supercars are just supercar, Veyron is an instant classic.[/citation]
Maybe, but you cannot put it past this car to be labeled with the term collect-ability! This thing is more of a car collection piece, not for you average Joe by a long shot.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]bustapr[/nom]Can you imagine taking a speed bump with this car?You can kiss this car's bumper good bye on the first day.[/citation]

How about a flat tire, doin 256 MPH...

mikeynavy1976

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
The tire probably won't last long enough at 256 mph to even get a flat. I think the Veyron's tires are rated at 15 minutes at 253mph and the fuel only lasts 12.5 minutes....something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
I Streaming Video & TVs 0